Custom Nuts & Bolts Manufacturing
Available in types and styles to suite almost any insert application (such as molded in, heat staking, ultrasonic, over-molded) High tensile and rotational strength to provide superior assembly strength.
|Finished hex nuts
|Nylon lock nuts
|Machine screw nuts
|Heavy hex nuts
|All metal lock nuts
|Slotted hex nuts
|Serrated flange nuts
|Non-serrated flange nuts
|Hex cap or Hex bolts (partial and full thread)
|Flange bolts (serrated and non-serrated)
|Heavy hex bolts
|Tension control bolts
|Stadium seat bolts
SOZN Fastener specialize in multiple bolt types so that you will have what you need, regardless of the type or scope of your project. Here are a few common uses for the bolts we carry:
- Carriage bolts are self-locking when paired with a square hole in a metal strap. This is a useful feature for installation from one side.
- Dowel screws are threaded on both sides, making them very effective at securing two pieces of wood together, such as with furniture.
- Elevator bolts are made to secure canvas belts in conveyor systems. They are common in grain elevators and other similar systems.
- Hanger bolts are specially made to suspend objects from a wood base. They are threaded at both ends.
- Hex cap screws are made for use in such applications as original equipment manufacturing when a tight tolerance is required.
- Hex flange and frame bolts are commonly used in vehicle frames.
- Hex machine bolts are commonly used in decks and other outdoor applications.
- Hex tap bolts are useful for machinery applications, such as in motor assembly.
- Lag screws have sharp points for easy use in wood surfaces.
- Metric bolts are sized differently than US standard bolts and are commonly used in machinery.
- Plow bolts are similar to carriage bolts. They are made with a countersunk head for a flat finished surface.
- Slotted flat head cap screws are designed with countersunk heads, making them good for applications that require perfectly flush surfaces.
- Square head machine bolts are used for the same applications as standard hex bolts but are increasingly common for use in both machinery and wood.
- Step bolts are common in wooden decks because they are smooth and nearly flush.
- Structural bolts are heavy-duty bolts made for use with nuts to connect more than one structural member.
- Threaded rods/studs are threaded throughout their length for sturdy use in tension applications.
Using the following form to contact us to get quotation and more information, like datasheet, products & price list, and also can contact us if you have any questions.